Troll Bridge is a 100% crowd-powered activity. The most helpful way you could support the production is by volunteering your post-production talents and experience on a shot or two. It's an awesome team in an organised and (mostly) stress free environment. Work remotely and at your own capacity. Get some awesome content for your portfolio with backing from The Foundry, utilizing the first class pipeline management system Shotgun.
We're playing with the big kids in town and we're damn serious about doing this right where quality is crowned king.
Join the fun, learn and share with others, and help bring some arse kicking fantasy to life!
* Excellent source material to work with
* Experienced and creatively supportive environment
* Free licence to some of the tools we're using, including Modo, Mari, Nuke, Shotgun and Golaem.
* Permission to use your own work in your portfolio as soon as
* Mutually agreed on time-frames, work at your own pace
* Work to your strengths, or strengthen your weaknesses - you tell us what skills you want to build
* Extremely organised. Material available on Dropbox, everything linked up in Shotgun - clear workflow with tutorials
* Work remotely in non-exploitative live post-production environment. Film under strict contract, cannot be sold or generate money. 100% community project with professional structure and pipeline
* Support from the Pratchett Estate and film industry leaders
* Brand name recognition / 'A' list festival run upon completion